October 31, 2013

Late night thoughts...

"I hear thunder in the distant.
 Dark skies are gathering.
Head under a carpet.
Who will bless the unwanted and give my heart some rest?"

I wrote a little poem. Small problems are maybe arising in my family. Not sure if I shall be worried or not...

Not much sculpting happening here tonight. Hannah´s face was almost done, untill I ruined her mouth, and that made me put her aside. Too late to start bigger projects. I need sleep ;-) Tomorrow is art school.

Here is one of my favorite songs ever. I especcially love the first video with all the nice pictures, even though I prefer the second  version of Nocturne with Anne Takle:


The lyrics are nice and dreamy too:

Now let the day just slip away

So the dark night may watch over you
Velvet blue, silent true
It embraces your heart and your soul
Nocturne

Never cry, never sigh

You don't have to wonder why
Always be, always see
Come and dream the night with me
Nocturne

Have no fear

When the night draws near
And fills you with dreams and desire
Like a child asleep so warm, so deep
You will find me there waiting for you
Nocturne

We will fly, claim the sky

We don't have to wonder why
Always be, always see
Come and dream the night with me'



See ya Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment