November 24, 2019

Songs From Anneland: "Home is where the heart is"

"Home is where the Heart is"
Acrylic painting 30x25cm.
Price: 395 dkr,- plus shipping
I am that sort of person that likes to start projects, but hate to finish them. Well, that is accually not quite true, I just like the start much better than the endings. I get so easaly bored with a project, especially if I am somewhat a bit challenged by it.

When I start a new painting, I have this idea of what it will be like, or perhaps I am just experimenting with a new tecnique. Very often I will get bores and leave it and start something new. This results in me having a lot of unfinished painting and dolls lying around.

I think it will be nice to challenge myself a bit with that. I will try to finish them one by one, and get them out of the house.
The painting on top: Home is where the Heart is is a small acrylic painting and was just an unfinished background I never finished. Now this one is my first to finished in this personal challenge! Jay!

I have a theme I work with, witch I call "Songs from Anneland". The paintings are very often about distant childhood memories, my dream of having my own secret treehouse, friendship, loneliness, sorrow and love. Here are some larger one I´ve painted in the past:
The Price of Solitude
Who will love the rubberduck?
Songs of Anneland

Wanderlust







Today I painted this little painting: "Home is where the Heart is".

No comments:

Post a Comment